Thursday, September 17, 2009

MOBBER (the story)

This is probably the oldest Harley I have owned. I purchased the bike back in March 2006 as a pet project. The bike was a 2000 Nightrain beaten up with an violet color. After some minor mods to it, my wife decided to keep it. A year late, in the summer of 2007  it saw a major transition toward a custom Harley with a 5 degrees of rake and a 200 rear a mildly modified engine and some neat custom accessories. My wife loved it, It was too fancy for my liking, which prompted me to buy another Nightrain and build my first Bobber dubbed Blitz Bomber. The ride was outrageous, retro looks, great engine. Unfortunately I had to part with my ride, leaving me stuck with El SuperBeasto. Since my wife is not up to riding anymore, I decided revamp the bike on a low budget, while incorporating  the bobber theme.

120856518_45f5752c6d
 

No comments:

Post a Comment